This summer, as part of the Sauvage exhibition, the Natural History Museum of Neuchâtel offers you a unique and exciting experience:
Sleep under a tent, in the heart of the city, in the courtyard of the Terreaux
An unforgettable experience, from June 28 to August 15, 2021
To accompany you in this adventure, the monumental work of the artist Paolo Grassino, placed in the courtyard of Terreaux, questions the hostility and vulnerability of human beings.
Reservation via the Hôtel des Arts by phone at 032 727 61 61 or by e-mail at email@example.com
General information: :
- Only one tent is available, it can accommodate up to 4 people
- The tent includes 4 beds with real mattresses and pillows. Sheets and pillowcases are provided but you need to bring a sleeping bag
- Solar powered lamps are available
- Dry toilets, reserved for guests only, are available in the courtyard. There is also an artisanal shower (cold water)
Reservation, payment and delivery of the keys: :
- Reservations are made via the Hotel des Arts, partner of the event, by phone at 032 727 61 61 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost is CHF 95.00 per night, whatever the number of campers (maximum 4 people)
- Payment must be made upon arrival at the Museum between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Please note that on Mondays, payment must be made in cash.
- The keys are handed over between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm at the Museum. The tent must be vacated the next day before 12:00.
More informations about Sauvage exhibition on www.museum-neuchatel.ch